Have you ever thought about becoming a Full Stack Developer and be able to apply your coding skills in an Internship? Are you looking for a career change into tech? Do you want to gains skills, that are highly sought after in the market today and in the future?
Our Full Stack Developer Program consisting of a coding bootcamp followed by an internship is offering a unique opportunity to change careers into tech and learn new skills while being able to apply your already gained experiences and skills.
This program is created and geared towards committed and motivated women and:
- provides the required education for a Full Stack Developer (10 weeks bootcamp)
- is supported by a 6 months paid internship with a company committed to educate and train you further
- is accompanied by career enhancing events and workshops as well as career coaching by TechFace
Program Costs for participants 7’500 CHF, includes:
- Education program & Internship placement
- Events & workshop during internship
- Career Coaching by TechFace during whole program
Internship gross Salary 2’500 CHF / month for 6 months
For more information and application timeline, download this factsheet.
Pre-registration for the next batch is now open, please use this form to indicate your interest. Once the start date is confirmed, we will get in touch with you to start the application process.