Do you want to become a Full Stack Developer and apply your newly acquired coding skills in an internship? Are you looking to change your career change into tech? Do you want to gain skills that are highly sought after in the job market today and in the future?
In that case, our Full Stack Developer program with a paid internship is offering a unique opportunity to change careers into tech and learn new skills. Apply your already gained experiences and the newly learned skills on real projects.
“This program provides value to all parties involved, for the participants, it is a chance to switch and learn a new career, build a valuable network and learn skills that are becoming more necessary and relevant across all industries”
– Sue, Full Stack Dev Program Participant 2020
We created and geared the TechFace Full Stack Developer program for motivated and committed women. The program:
- provides the basic education for a Full Stack Developer (10 weeks bootcamp)
- support to find a 6 months paid internship with a company committed to educate and train you further
- accompanied by career enhancing events and workshops as well as career coaching by TechFace
The program costs for participants is 9’500 CHF and includes:
- Education program & internship placement support
- Events & workshop during an internship
- Career Coaching and mentoring by TechFace during the whole program
Expected internship gross salary is 3’000 CHF / month for 6 months
For more information and the application timeline, download this factsheet.
The next batch will start in Q1 2021. Pre-register already today for the next batch and be the first to start the registration process. Please use this form to indicate your interest.